Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Minor relief

Well, I pretty much slept through the night last night, unassisted by Benadryl. I took my Alteril just before bed (you're supposed to take it an hour before) and had a little more trouble than usual getting to sleep. Around midnight I woke up and thought I was in a wakeful state. I lay there for a few minutes and was about to get up and take a Benedryl but decided to just keep trying. I eventually drifted off. When I next looked at the clock it was after 6a and I was greatly relieved.

Now, I wouldn't classify the sleep I got as the deepest I've ever had, as I did wake up here and there throughout the night. But to remain so asleep that I didn't even look at the clock hasn't happened in a while, so I'll take this as a good sign.

Better still, no anxieties. Sweet.

No comments: